Whether companies use it to support their wellness program or as a perk to boost employee morale, massage is finding it’s way into more Philadelphia office settings.
Earlier this month, the Philadelphia Business Journal published “Best Places To Work 2012.” In the article, you can discover what types of benefits and perks top-rated Philadelphia area companies are offering their employees.
According to editor, Sonja Sherwood, “Valet dry cleaning service. Discounted movie tickets. Chair massages. On-site car wash. Game room. Company outings to ski resorts, beaches or to drive NASCAR stock cars” were just some of the unique perks companies made available to employees.
So, what companies reported ‘regular massage’ as one of their employee-prized perks?
- Mobile device management provider, Fiberlink (Blue Bell, PA)
- Staffing company, Staffing Plus Inc. (Haverford, PA)
- Law firm, Martin Banks (Philadelphia, PA)
Want to bring chair massage to your office? ‘Like’ this post and receive 20% off your first corporate chair massage with Relax ‘N Go Massage. (Philadelphia area companies only, please.)
- Employee Explains Why Massage Makes Her More Productive (relaxngomassage.wordpress.com)
- Employee Wellness (dhmsblog.wordpress.com)
- Get Paid to Stay Healthy (marketwatch.com)